Community Living North Grenville
We work with, support and listen to people with intellectual disabilities, their family members and community partners in order to provide outstanding support and service solutions to meet their needs, wants and goals. We are uncompromising in our Vision, Mission & values.
We are committed to the continuous quality improvement and relentless evaluation of our supports & services in a way that is empathetic to each unique individual receiving them.
We help individuals to:
- Ensure they have reasonable necessities of life
- Are treated fairly with respect and dignity
- Acknowledge their strengths and opportunities and help develop them
- Encourage self-determination
- Recognize full citizenship and consequent responsibilities as well as opportunities for them to contribute to the community
We help families by:
- Providing services and support to help improve the family dynamic
- Providing the resources necessary to enable full community participation
- Providing information on human rights & society’s commitment to those rights
- Providing assessment & funding opportunities services